Railway Station

Built in 1901 the passenger service ceased in 1978 but the freight service continues. The redundant building was sold and relocated to a farm. Council, with community support, returned the station to its original site reopening it on 15 April 2001 exactly 100 years to the day of its original opening. A small timber gaol cell is located nearby.